Best snapshots of Cracow

10:40

I can't belive how long I haven't written antything on my blog. I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. I was so busy with everything that I totally forot about it. But I'm here to make it up to you soooo... let's get to it.

Todays post is going to be all about Cracow. This is the city I come from and love. After living there all my life it still suprises me. It's so lively, full of amazing people and monuments. I find such a pleasure in exploring it. Having a school in the city ceenter is perfect for that. Me and my friends always take little walks after the lessons and we always seem to find a nice cafe or a shop.






































All the photos were taken by me and come from my instagram, if you like them please follow me on instagram @everydaybeauty.

I hope you are having a lovely evening!

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *