Pinafore dress & THE city

09:50

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

The photographs were taken during the first day of our trip, when we were exploring Glasgow. We wandered around the city, which was super cold(don't let my outfit fool you :)), did a bit of shopping and had a lovely lunch in M&S. I especially loved this alley, with its cobbled streets and amazing buildings, it was so enchanting. As I am writing this, I would do anything to get back to that amazing time, I loved every single moment of our trip and already have plans for the next one ( haha that's my way of dealing with the holidays being over).


Outfit details: shirt - promod, dress - zalando.com (not sure what the brand is though)
Photography credits: Justyna Ch

You Might Also Like

10 komentarze

  1. I LOVE your pinafore dress! It's gorgeous!

    www.rhymeandribbons.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ślicznie przerobione zdjęcia Zu! Teraz pora na jakąś jesienną sesję w Krakowie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love a good Pinafore this time of year - great post!


    Georgia Rose | http://www.justgeorgiarose.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Interesting post! This is really helpful for me. I like it! Thanks for sharing!

    hotmail sign up

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Nice dress and thanks for sharing your trip memories with us.
    Himachal Tour

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. The photographs were taken during the first day of our trip, when we were exploring Glasgow. We wandered around the city, which was super cold(don't let my outfit fool you :)), did a bit of shopping and had a lovely lunch in M&S. stitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company , custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor I especially loved this alley, with its cobbled streets and amazing buildings, it was so enchanting. As I am writing this, I would do anything to get back to that amazing time, I loved every single moment of our trip and already have plans for the next one ( haha that's my way of dealing with the holidays being over).

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *