A kimono & A Ramble

11:13

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

I am sorry for not posting fot such a long time, I had so many posts prepared for this last week, but since the first days of school were pretty hectic, I did not have the time for much anything. I am still planning to publish some of those delayed posts, so please bear with me on this one. Anyways, my last weekend was pretty boring, full of working, therefore I just cannot wait for the next one (there may or may not be a bonfire as well as a sleepover with my bestie happening and a visit to the opera!).Even the load of work that waits for me after the weekend cannot spoil my good mood. 

 

Wearing: jeans + kimono - mulaya, top - h&m, necklace - primark, sandals - deichmann
Photography credits: Justyna Chrobakiewicz


I wish you all a lovely second part of the week?
What are your weekend plans? 
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

3 komentarze

  1. Lovely outfit! I love the waterfall style of your kimono :) xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. genialny post ♥
    poklikasz u mnie w nowym wpisie? :)

    http://www.czillen.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *