Little Blue Dress

08:07

Hello all the lovely people reading this!
Today's outfit is pretty simple (I feel like I start blog posts like this way too often), however the blue dress is definetely worth mentioning on the blog. It was a complete bargain and is super comfortable. Sorry if the photographs aren't very artistic, I took them on my terrace and if you look close enough you can probably see the camera remote (lol :)). Which by the way, I have no idea how I managed to live without, it makes taking photographs so much easier. I have been in a photographic slump lately, but now that I am learning more about dslr photography, I get inspired to take more photographs :)

Wearing: dress - tesco, blazer - reserved, necklace - h&m


You Might Also Like

4 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *