All year round SKINCARE tips

09:10

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

DISCLAIMER: Firstly, I would like to state that I am by no means an expert in skincare. I just had a lot of experience with it, since my skin is prone to break outs. I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learnt either from my dermatologist, my mom or some useful ones I found on the internet and tried out myself.

GENERAL TIPS

always cleanse your skin in the morning and evening
Also very important is cleansing your face after you have been exercising.
clean your make up brushes regularly 
If you do not, you would just be spreading the bacteria, that is already on it, all over your face.
do not rub your face with your fingers
I know this might sound weird, but this is what I do for ex do when I am nervous(bad habit of mine) what it does is also just spread becteria all over your face. Before touching your face with hands make sure they have been washed beforehand.
be extra careful about what cosmetics you use on your face
The skin on your face is the most sensitive. Be sure to choose well known brands when buying cosmetics for your face. Do not be deceived by low price of some brands and look for quality products.
♥ drink a lot of water
It is crucial to make sure that your skin is hydrated all the time.

ACNE PRONE SKIN // TEENS

sun on your face(or other areas of your acney) is NOT your friend
try to avoid eating chocolate, spicy foods, (in some cases) cow milk and other diary proctuct made from it
chlorinated water is NOT your friend
foundations, powders etc are NOT your friend
As much as I know, how it is to have complexes about your face, foundation would only make it worse. Try avoid wearing it or wear it the least you can and always rub it off after coming from school.
fringes are NOT a good hairstyle for you
They keep the air from getting to your forehead, therefore can make your acne worse.

Hope you found the tips helpful.
Have a lovely day :)
xo Susan

P.S. If you know any other skincare tips or you do not agree with the ones above, feel free to express your thoughts in the comments below.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *