Little red dress

03:48

Hello all the lovely people reading this,
The photographs were taken in what is probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, the city of Roving in Croatia. I will be sure to pop more photographs from this trip on the blog, because I am sure, you will be as enchanted with the place as I am. As to the featured outfit, this particular day we decided to take a stroll down the lovely streets and then sat down to watch the sunset on the rocks. This was truly the perfect afternoon.












Outfit detauls: dress - reserved, shoes - deichmann
Photography credits: Justyna Ch.

You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *