Summer Style #3: Let's go camping

08:32

Hello all the lovely people reading this!
A while back while browsing Topshop's web page I got really inspired by all the amazing clothing. The very first thought that struck me when I saw their new collection was "this would make perfect outfits for a camping trip". Therefore, I decided to share with you some ways to look stylish during camping in the woods.
Uwielbiam Topshop za to, że wszystkie ubrania w tym sklepie są bardzo uniwersalne. Kiedy wczoraj oglądałam ich kolekcję wiosna/lato 2013 niektóre elementy wydały mi się idealne na wyprawę pod namiot. Tak właśnie narodził się pomysł tego posta, a że ostatnio po raz pierwszy wybrałam się na właśnie taką wyprawę, stwierdziłam, że spróbuję napisać coś na ten temat. Zapraszam:




All the pieces above are from Topshop (except from the necklace - I just felt that the first outfit was missing something :))
Wszystkie elementy z zestawu wyżej pochodzą z Topshopu z wyjątkiem turkusowego naszyjnika.

I don't really have that much camping experience, but my essentials are things like sun cream, mosquito spray, hat, you also can't go wrong with a stylish tent like this one above from Fieldcandy. What I would also recommend is a micellar water in spray, it's perfect if you want to freshen up.
Nie mam wielkiego doświadczenia jeżeli chodzi o spanie pod namiotem, ale dla mnie niezbędne są: krem z filtrem, spray na komary, nie pogardziłabym również namiotem, takim jak ten powyżej z Fieldcandy. Poleciłabym zabranie wody micelarnej w spray'u, która jest idealna, jeżeli chcecie się odświeżyć.
I've discovered that camping can actually be a lot of fun. Normally I would be the last person to go on this sort of trip - I hate insects and big forests aren't my thing either. Lucklily my brother who loves camping always lends me all the necessary equipment (who would have thought that CAMPING from all the things would probably the first one me and my big brother have in common).

Do you like camping? 
Have you got any camping tips you could share ?
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *