Summer to Fall Style (Taylor Swift Inspired)

10:31

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

You know the weather when in the morining it is technically sweater weather, but in the afternoon you are dying from heat stroke. This is pretty much what last couple of days have been, so I decided to look for some summer to fall style inspiration. This post is inspired by Taylor Swift, since I am a hudge fan of her street style :) Enjoy

Znacie tą pogodę, kiedy rano jest niesamowicie zimno, ale po południu można dosłownie umrzeć z gorąca? Tak właśnie wyglądały moje ostatnie dni, dlatego postanowiłam poszukać letnio-jesiennej inspiracji. Post jest inspirowany Taylor Swift, w mojej opinii jest styl uliczny jest bezbłędny. Dajcie mi znać, co wy o nim myślicie :)
Top: honor, Skirt: new look, Bag Left: oliverbonas.com, Shoes Left: converse, Bag Right: Saint Laurent, Shoes Right: Sole Society
 T-shirt: Mango, Blazer: h&m, Jeans: h&m, Bag: primark, Shoes: deichmann
 Blazer: mango, Shirt: nelly.com, Jeans: Zara, Shoes: Acne, Bag: h&m, Mug: starbucks

Shorts: boohoo, Tank Top: nelly.com, Sweater: h&m, Hat: h&m, Bag: mulberry, Shoes: sam edelman

Which outfit is your favourite?
I wish you all a lovely weekend!
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

6 komentarze

  1. Ona ma idealną figurę :)
    pozdrawiam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bardzo fajne stylizacje! Numer dwa zdecydowanie najładniejszy :) PS Ostatnio pojawiła się tu post, skomentowałam go, a potem zniknął... Dodaj go szybciutko z powrotem, bo był bardzo dobry! Buziaczki

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję <3 A tamten post będzie debiutował (ponownie :P) w przyszłym tygodniu, więc go wypatruj :*

      Usuń
  3. First, thanks for your lovely comment! I'm glad I could inspire and help you somehow. You're right, it's VERY handy to have some outfit ideas there just waiting for you...

    Second, this post is awesome! I love Taylor Swift's style and I love those "cheap-versions-of-celebrities'-outfits". Let me see which things from my closet could work in combinations like these, I need to add them to my list ;-).

    Have a nice day! (Btw I'm following you now on bloglovin'.)
    Rona from threepinkcats

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Awww thank you so much! You are so lovely <3 + no need to thank me, your blog is just awesome!!!

      Usuń
  4. Love this :)
    jeffreychung.net

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *