DIY ideas

11:25

 Dzisiejsza notka będzie o rzeczach DIY (Do It Yourself) - czyli takich które można wykonać samodzielnie w domu. Poniżej możecie zobaczyć kilka pomysłów, które szczególnie mi się spodobały. Miłego weekendu!

This note will be all about DIY - things that u can do yourself at home. Those are just a few ideas that had inspired me. Hope you will have a great weekend!

Isn't that cute ? But seriously tell me is it ? <3

Great idea especially for a party or for a present - found on weheartit.com

I finally have to do it ! Pearl collar - found HERE

Great idea for leggings - found HERE

It's like a blackboard-mug. Genious! - found on weheartit.com

I was thinking about hanging this kind of thing to the front door of my house so that everyone that leaves can take a smile with them :) - found HERE

ok.ok... so I'm a girl.. .so i like shiny things.... so what ? ;) - found on tumblr.com
My new life goal will be to learn how to make those beauties ;PPP - from imgfave.com

Hope u will get inspired! / Mam nadzieję, że was to zainspiruje :)

You Might Also Like

4 komentarze

  1. pierścionki i getry genialne ;o ;d

    zapraszam częściej, będzie mi przemiło ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. super legginsy *-*

    to jak obserwujemy? ;p
    zapraszam do mnie. http://hahoda.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. fajne sa. ;)
    ja to mam zawsze problem w którego bloga powinnam wejśc .;)
    nie dziękuję (za powodzenie w przedstawieniu).;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *