Summer series #1: Summer Sunsets

08:39

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

For me summer starts tomorrow when I leave for my holiday. I wanted to start this year's summer series with a post all about summer sunsets. Why sunsets, you may ask, well first of all I am way to lazy to get up to see the sunrise and second of for me they are simply one of the most breathtaking views.
Dla mnie wakacje zaczynają się jutro, kiedy wyjeżdżam na letni wyjazd. Chciałam rozpocząć letnią serie postów od mojej pory dnia w tym okresie - zachodów słońca. Jeżeli zastanawia Was, czemu wybrałam akurat tą porę - po pierwsze jestem zdecydowanie zbyt leniwa, aby wstać o czasie na wschód słońca, a dla mnie widok słońce znikające za horyzontem stanowi jeden z najpiękniejszych widoków.

All of the photographs were taken by me



I wish you all an amazing end of the week !
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

2 komentarze

  1. Beautiful photos! You've captured some lovely sunsets! :) xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Nothing beats watching a beautiful sunset. Lovely pictures x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *