A guide to all things autumnal

02:54

Hello all the lovely people reading this!
It's no secret that fall is actually my favourite season. I love drinking hot drinks, getting all bundled up in scarves, wearing coats (fun fact: in fact I do not own a single jacket in my wardrobe) and ankle booties. So today, I wanted to talk about all the things that make autumn a speacial season for me, enjoy :)

photograph via weheartit.com






 Those are great inwestment pieces:
○ coats
○ sweaters
○ shits/blouses
 Perfect accessories:
○ hat/beanies
○ scarves
○ ankle booties
How to spice up yor make up collection for fall:
○ red toned eyeshadows
○ dar red & berry lipsticks
○ neutral nailpolishes



What is your favouirte thing about fall?
I wish you all a lovely weekend! 
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *