#ootd #latergram

03:31

Hello all the lovely people reading this,
To be completely honest, I have forgotten about the photographs you can see in this post. I came across them, as I was browsing through my pictures and reminiscing about my time in Spain.  I decided to pop them in a quick post, that shares with you my outfit of the day. During the summertime I was seriously living in this crop top and skirt combo. I definitely wore it more times, than it is acceptable to wear the same outfit oops. Anyways, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! :)




Outfit details: skirt - my aunt's, crop top - bershka, shoes - converse
Photography credits: Zuza K

You Might Also Like

7 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *