#ootd: Transitional outfit from winter to spring

08:46

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

I hope you won't mind this really quick post. I just really wanted to share this outfit with you. The reason why I love it so much, is because it is perfect for this transitional weather, that we are experiencing right now. Some days are sunny, some days it is snowing and generally mornings tend to be more on the chillier side. You know the drill. Light coat is balanced with turtleneck worn underneath and ripped jeans can make your legs cold, at least I have a hat to keep my head warm.
Mam nadzieję, że nie będziecie mi mieli za złe tak krótkiego wpisu, ponieważ bardzo chciałam podzielić się z Wami tą stylizacją. Jak dla mnie jest wprost idealnie dopasowana do pogody, którą o tej porze roku można zaobserwować za oknem. Raz jest słoneczne, raz deszczowo, a w inne dni pada śnieg, dlatego pod lekki trencz założyłam golf, aby było mi cieplej.
Wearing: coat - mango, top - zara, jeans - primark, hat - stradivarius

I you will have a marvelous Friday!

You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

  1. Lovely coat! I need some thinner coats as mine tend to be for winter.. or they're thinner but the sleeves are 3/4 so my arms get cold :') xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *