My March was...

13:07

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

Hope you will enjoy those little snippets of the past month. Thinking about it now it was full of ups and downs, nontheless very enjoyable. Adjusted myself to going to shool after winter break, found a new cafe that has great tarts and went there way too many times, went to opera twice (fun fact about me #1: I am absolutely addicted to going to opera), meet up with friends I haven't seen in a while, discovered a few new corners of my home town. Now I am having the lovelies Easter break in a while, doing absolutely nothing and resting like I haven't in a really long time. Hope you had a good month x.
Mam nadzieję, że przypadnie Wam do gustu ta swoista migawka zdjęć z zeszłego miesiąca.
I wish you all a lovely Easter Monday!

You Might Also Like

6 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *