New Year's & Wintery Nail polis picks

08:15

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

Those are my favourite nailpolishes for the festive season and winter. I think that especially the first ones would make a perfect fit for New Year's. Whilst we are on the subject, have you already chosen what you are wearing for New Years? I still haven't, so I should probably get down to doing it, but after the amazing food I had for Christmas, I doubt whether I am going to fit in any of my dresses :)

Niektóre z lakierów pokazanych poniżej mogą się okazać idealne na Sylwestra. Skoro jesteśmy przy tym temacie, to czy wybraliście już może kreację na tą okazje? Naturalny problem, jaki przede mną stoi to fakt, że po Świątecznym obżarstwie nie jestem pewna, czy zmieszczę się w którąkolwiek z moich sukienek :) Na szczęście są jeszcze stare, dobre, zaufane dresy( mam nadzieję, że aż tak źle nie będzie, jednak zawsze warto znać wszystkie opcje!).


Hahaha I am no hand model, but you've got to work with wthat you've got!


I wish you all a great week!
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *