Insta-Winter!

12:12

Hello all the lovely people reading this! In this post I would like to share with you some of my favourite moments of this winter. I have been loving every second of my winter break, but after 2 weeks away being back home feels great. As fun as they are, the travels make me appreciate home each I go back time even more.


My instagram - @everydaybeauty
Now that almost all the snow is gone I am starting to think about spring - planning all the future adventures and thinking about how nice it would be to finaly - after suuuuuuch a long time - see all the flower blooming.

Let me know which one of the photos you liked best :)
xo Susan


You Might Also Like

5 komentarze

  1. Such a lovely photos :* Number 4 and 5 are the best! Hope you had a great time <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Śliczne zdjęcia, już obserwuję <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thanks for your comment:)

    Actually, I don't really like winter and there hadn't even been snow here this year... But your pictures are wonderful:)

    Rona from threepinkcats

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. pretty photos!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Federica,

    hufederica.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *