Why I've been gone & am back + August snapshots

10:10

Hello again all the lovely people reading this and welcome back!

So I have a bit of explaining to do... actually a year worth of explaining to do. There have been a lot of reasons as to why I have been absent from the blog, some of them more personal than others. But rather than give you excuses, I'd like to talk about new content I would like to introduce to my blog. I have felt that it really lacked my personality, so that is what I am going to work on. I also changed the  look of my blog - that's a start as well :) Gonna stop rambling now, enjoy!

The month of August consisted of:

A quick one day trip with my friends to Wroclaw. This town is a serious beauty! 

 Discovering new cafes with two of my best friends. Ninety nine percent of the time when we hang out we go out to eat #itsathing :)

 Getting away from the city for a couple of days with my bestie was very refreshing.

 We also went to a Rihanna concert and spend two days exploring Warsaw.


One day city get away and a lovely walk.


Photoraphy: me or Justine

You Might Also Like

5 komentarze

  1. Awww nie dość, że post to jeszcze załapała się w nim zmianka o mnie <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. AAA!! Zuz, nawet nie wiesz jak się cieszę! :) Znowu będę miała co czytać wieczorami :* Świetny post, te z Chorwacji będą jeszcze lepsze :)
    PS Wygląd bloga jest cudowny! :*

    Xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. So glad you're back to blogging!

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. The places you've been to look beautiful! I definitely need to travel to Poland sometime, so many things I want to visit :) Have a great weekend!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. powrót w pięknym stylu <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *