Summer/Beach Essentials

13:35

Hello all the lovely people reading this!
I think the title of the post is pretty self-explanatory, therefore, I am not going to bore you with pointless introductions. Anyways, those below are my summer/beach must haves, let me know what yours are, I'd love to read in the comments and get some inspiration :)



Hair ties(primark), thermal water(avene), headphones, lipbalms(eos, baby lips), a little make up bag to keep all of my electronics
 Hat(carry),sunglasses(reserved),ebook reader
And a random photograph I took on the beach, that I thought looked nice

What are your summer/beach essentials?
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

  1. Sunglasses and an iPod are a must for me! I also love to read on the beach but I tend to reda physical books. :)

    Tara x

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *