Weekend mountain getaway

12:39

Hello all the lovely people reading this!
It's no secret I am a city girl at heart. However, last weekend I found myself completely in love with the idea of living in the countryside. Three days spent in the mountains gave me the perfect rest and were very refreshing. I didn't worry much about putting make up or my clothes being wrinkled and just enjoyed the amazing surroundings.

Nie jest to żaden sekret, że jestem typową dziewczyną z miasta. Jednak ostatni weekend sprawił, że kompletnie zakochałam się w idei życia na wsi. Przez te trzy dni spędzone w górach wspaniale wypoczełam.
 Recreating oof the Gorlice battle that took place in 1915.
Too see more of my adventures head on  over to my instagram @everydaybeauty

I wish you all an amazing week!
xo Susan

You Might Also Like

3 komentarze

  1. Looks like a relaxing break - just what everyone needs once in a while!
    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Looks like a beautiful place. Thank you for the comment on the blog.

    Romina | www.blaastyle.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hey! I found your blog on bloglovin' and I tried to find an email but I couldn't find one, so hopefully you see it. I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award because I think your blog is great :) My post is on my blog http://janameerman.blogspot.ca/2015/05/media-liebster-award.html and I've explained how to participate in the award too! I'd love to read your answers xx Jana

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *