2014 SUMMARY: My Favourite on the blog

12:13

Hello all the lovely people reading this!

Today I would like to share with you my favourite photographs that were featured on my blog in 2014. This past year has been when I went from being completetely petrified of having a camera pointed at me to sharing my photographs and pictures of me on the blog. Which I have to admit was a huuudge step up for me, yet still I am not 100% comfortable with sharing my photographs on the internet (explains the no-face at all of my pics). I am not the one to get all personal on the internet and talk about how this year has changed me and so on(I am not sure if it did, but lets cut the philosophical talk), however I want to thank each of my followers, you put a smile on my face every day.

Chciałam podzielić się z Wami moimi ulubionymi zdjęciami, które znalazły się na blogu w 2014r. Podczas ostatnich 12 miesięcy zaczełam na poważnie zajmować się moim blogiem i wreszcie przestałam obawiać się znalezienia po drugiej stronie aparatu. Chciałam przy okazji podziękować również wszystkim osobom, które czytają i zostawiają komentarze w tej mojej własnej, małej przestrzeni internetowej - to naprawdę bardzo dużo dla mnie znaczy.
Photography credits: Justyna Chrobakiewicz, Magdalena Dąbrowska, Karolina Staszczyk, Katarzyna Lisztwan


I wanted to say a big thank you to all of my friends who support me and took their time to take photographs for my blog (and didn't look at me like I was silly). This means the world to me and I love you guys so much!
Thank you so much for all your support!

You Might Also Like

8 komentarze

  1. I really love these pictures and your fashion sense!
    Also, I think it's very cute that you always start your posts with addressing your readers so nicely. x
    Rona from threepinkcats

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. piękne są te zdjęcia <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Lovely pictures! Hope you have a wonderful 2015 too! x
    Summer,

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Lovely pictures! Happy new year! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Cudowne zdjęcia, magiczny klimat :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. your photo's are always so good and creative (especially in the ways you hide your face) and i really love your style!

    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. These are really lovely photos!! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for each comment, they literary make my day! :)

+ do not forget to leave a link to your blog I'd love to check it out

Formularz kontaktowy

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *